FREE ENTRY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
For a limited time only we are offering free entries in the European Customer Centricity Awards.
Places are limited, so act fast to secure up to 3 categories free.
Reasons to Enter
Choose from 22 categories which best represent how you are improving the Customer Experience. Each company can enter more than one category.
Categories available to Enter
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Best Customer Experience Strategy
- Business Change or Transformation
- Customer Insight & Feedback VOC
- Customer Complaints
- Best Measurement in Customer Experience
- Best Multi/Omni-Channel Customer Experience
- Most Effective Customer Experience in Social Media
- Contact Center
- Client Relationship Management
- Best Use of Mobile
- Digital Transformation
- Best Digital Strategy
- Employer of the Year
- Employee Empowerment
- Customer Experience Professional
- Customer Experience Team
- Customer Experience Leadership
- Best Shared Services
- Best User Experience (UX)
- Service Design
- Customer/Employees Happiness Contribution ™
The Entry Journey
The Entry Journey
Book Your Tickets
Once you enter, you will have access to
Frequently Asked Questions
The awards are judged in two parts, the written entry and the finals presentation. Winners are selected based on the highest score across these two sections of the assessment. Winners are only announced when the trophies are presented at the ceremony on the 22nd September 2020.
It really depends on the nature and timelines of the initiative/project/campaign, however if you are in any doubt, members of our team would be happy to help guide you on suitable categories for your story and advise the way forward.
The process is very simple and all the information is listed here, If you have any additional questions please contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help – Learn how to enter.
All our judges are independent specialists in their chosen categories. Take a look at all of the judges (so far) at this years awards here.