ENTER UP TO 3 CATEGORIES FOR FREE
Finalist Fee of €1,000 Minimum for Shortlisted Finalists
Registration Deadline: 6 May 2022
The Entry Journey
Reasons to Enter
What do our Entrants Think?
Choose from 18 categories which best represent how you are improving the Customer Experience. Each company can enter more than one category, with three available to Enter for free. If you would like to enter more than 3 categories, please reach out to us directly
Categories available to Enter
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Best Customer Experience Strategy
- Business Change or Transformation
- Customer Insight & Feedback VOC
- Customer Complaints
- Best Measurement in Customer Experience
- Best Use of Multimedia in Customer Experience
- Contact Center / Shared Services
- Client Relationship Management
- Best Use of Mobile
- Digital Transformation
- Best Digital Strategy
- Employee Experience
- Customer Experience Team
- Best User Experience (UX)
- Crisis Strategy and Management
- Customer Success
- Customer Centricity in B2B
What are the Costs?
Entry is free for up to 3 categories.
All shortlisted Finalists must pay a minimum investment fee of €1,000 upon shortlisting
What do I get for €1,000
- 3 Virtual Event Passes Conference
- Virtual Ceremony
- Access to over 100 CX Case Studies
- 3 Watch Party Passes to our Physical Ceremony Watch Party
- Promotion via Social Media / Email / Marketing Campaigns as a Finalist
- Marketing Materials to promote your involvement
- Benchmark Feedback Report featuring comments and suggestions from our Expert Judges
- Ongoing Access to our CX Community including webinars and networking events
- Digital Winners Pack / Digital Highly Commended Pack (should you win / highly commended)
- Trophy + Shipping (should you win)
Frequently Asked Questions
The awards are judged in two parts, the written entry and the finals presentation. Winners are selected based on the highest score across these two sections of the assessment. Winners are only announced when the trophies are presented at the ceremony on the 16th September 2022.
It really depends on the nature and timelines of the initiative/project/campaign, however if you are in any doubt, members of our team would be happy to help guide you on suitable categories for your story and advise the way forward.
The process is very simple and all the information is listed here, If you have any additional questions please contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help – Learn how to enter.
All our judges are independent specialists in their chosen categories. Take a look at all of the judges (so far) at this years awards here.