We don’t believe that the current state of affairs should halt your CX journey or stop us from sharing knowledge with you.
That is why we are bringing Ian Golding’s CX Masterclass ONLINE!
An interactive Webinar format of Ian Golding’s world renowned CX Masterclass on 20 April followed by a CCXP Readiness workshop on 21 April.
Ask questions and join in discussions live with feedback from Ian.
20 April 2020 CX Masterclass ONLINE, 9:00AM CET
21 April 2020 CCXP Readiness Workshop ONLINE, 9:00AM CET
Meet the Trainer
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
20 April 2020 -
CX Masterclass ONLINE
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
3. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
4. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
5. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
6. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
7. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MEASUREMENT
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
8. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT
• Driving demonstrable change
• Cost Out – Experience In!
• The importance of process improvement methodology – Lean Customer-centric culture
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
9. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum
21 April 2020 -
CCXP Readiness Workshop ONLINE
For those identified as being suitable to obtain a professional accreditation in CX
• Role of the CX Professional
• Walk through all 6 CCXP competencies
• Review of sample exam questions with tips and techniques
This workshop is designed for those who believe they are ‘ready’ to commence their CCXP application and want to validate their knowledge, as well as understanding how to get through the CCXP exam.
Book Your Places
Please contact us for any other number of delegates.