Customer Experience Masterclass
After the huge successes of the CX Masterclasses in Central and Eastern Europe in 2019, we are delighted to welcome Ian Golding back to Budapest for his first session in the Region in 2020.
In collaboration with Budapest Bank, the 2-Day Masterclass will offer knowledge transfer of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Led by Ian Golding, a globally renowned CX practitioner, this masterclass offers a holistic knowledge of CX best practices.
Note: This course will be delivered in English.
20 & 21 April 2020, Budapest
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone in a direct CX Management Role
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- HR Directors/Managers
- Operations Directors/Managers
- Training Directors/Managers
- Digital and UX Professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from world-leading CX specialists
- Examples can be used in any B2B or B2C company
- Interact with CX professionals from across Europe
- Develop an understanding of Customer Centricity
- Understand the customer journey and touchpoints
- Get ahead in your business, with cutting-edge CX content
Meet the Trainer
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Laura Tengerdi, CCXP
Laura Tengerdi is Head of Marketing Communications and Customer Experience of Budapest Bank. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP). She has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing, and is a big believer of the thought ’Customer First’, that mindset she mastered during the many years she spent as a senior leader in Unilever. Later in GE Capital and Budapest Bank she expanded her belief with putting employees in the forefront too.
Andrea Hanyecz, CCXP
Senior Customer Experience Manager of Budapest Bank. A Certified Customer Experience Professional and a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and has spent over twenty years in business improvement in GE Capital and Budapest Bank in various positions in Finance, Quality, Operations, Customer Service and Marketing. She is passionate about driving cultural changes to transfer organisations towards customer centricity. Earned CCXP in 2018.
Designed by Ian Golding, and endorsed by Budapest Bank, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Outcomes of the Customer Experience Masterclass
- Will help develop all delegates knowledge on Customer Experience
- Have practical and interactive tasks throughout the two days
- Are certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Ian was the first in the world to be certified to deliver training for the Certified Customer
Experience Professional Qualification
- Have practical examples on how to improve your business
- The programme is developed to do two things: firstly, to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead a successful customer agenda in your own business; and secondly to deepen your understanding of the CXPA process and six competencies.
- All course delegates will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
2. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
3. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
4. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
6. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum
- Venue: Budapest Bank Offices, Budapest, Xiii. Vaci Ut 193
- Date: 20 & 21 April 2020
- Price: €650 (EARLY BIRD UNTIL 03RD MARCH), €750 (STANDARD PRICE)
For delegates travelling to Budapest, we have availed a special rate with the Park Inn by Radison Budapest which is within walking distance of the venue. Rooms can be booked via email here, or contact Gabor@arcetglobal.com for more information.